Chiropractic Wellness Centre
Your chiropractor, unlike painkilling drugs, will treat the cause of your pain and not just the pain itself.
Located in Plettenberg Bay, along the Garden Route, Dr Grant specialises in traditional chiropractic care for the entire family. This includes non-invasive treatments for newborn babies and elderly patients.
A full examination will be carried out and detailed questions will be asked about your medical history to try to uncover the cause of your pain. Once you have received the diagnosis, your treatment can begin, generally with gentle but specific adjustments. This is drug free treatment.
Your appointment will also include diet and exercise analysis and posture work. Specially designed back cushions and pillows are available for purchase as well as ice packs, Arnica Ice and Biokinetic Tapes. Discount care packages are also available.
Maintenance & Family Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractors are qualified in the care of bones, nerves, muscles, connective tissue and the effects they have on your nervous system.
- These make up your muscular-skeletal system for which Optimal function is necessary for overall good health and your body’s natural aling ability.
- Ask your Chiropractor for more information about a care programme that could include specific spinal adjustments, exercises, nutritional advice or other conservative methods of care.
- Chiropractic care does not involve the use of drugs or surgery and is safe for the entire family.
- From newborn babies with colic, young children suffering with ear infections or sinusitis, teenagers experiencing the early stages of scoliosis or sports injuries, pregnant mothers to the elderly, chiropractic care offers you a new lease on life!
- Footlevelers Orthotic support products
Customized Stabilizing Orthotics to treat the body as a functional unit and give you the support you need. You can maintain your feet’s 3-arched structure, the plantar vault, to balance the entire body with our orthotics. Your 3-arched structure optimizes your body by:
– Giving strength to support the weight of the entire body
– Permitting sufficient flexibility to accommodate changes in terrain
– Providing momentum for movement
- On-site massage therapist
Tel: +27 (0)44 533 0230
Cell: +27 (0)82 441 1924