Ocean Sailing Charters
Ocean Sailing Charters offers the ultimate in luxury catamaran sailing. Enjoy a thrilling entry into the surf by tender, then board Ocean Rhythm, our 44ft yacht. Explore the beauty of Plettenberg Bay’s coastline and marine life as you sail into the sunset. Take the helm and learn the basics of sailing, put out a line on the trawl. Feel the power of the wind in the sails and the sound of the ocean lapping at the bows. All this while sipping on a glass of bubbly or snacking on a Mediterranean platter. Ocean Rhythm has four double cabins, two of which are en-suite. Exclusivity is a priority, we take a maximum of twelve guests at a time.
Come as visitors, leave as friends.
Cost: R750 pp or R6700 for the exclusive hire of the yacht (max 12 guests)
Departures: 16h15 Duration: 2,5 – 3 hours
Includes snacks, bubbly and cash bar
Morning and afternoon cruises
Cost: R650 pp or R5700 for the exclusive hire of the yacht (max 12 guests)
Departure: 08h00 10h45 13h30
Duration: 2 – 2,5 hours
Includes light snacks and cash bar
Private functions, events and weddings
Contact us for any special events and co ordination. We also offer a beautiful boutique game reserve with breathtaking views of the bay for larger events.
Onboard accommodation in the Garden Route and Seychelles
“That was the best holiday of my life” is almost a standard response after a yacht holiday. The cost varies according to the time of the year and the duration of your stay. It starts from about R50 000 per week. The yachts can sleep 8, in four double cabins
- When chartering in Plettenberg Bay, meet us at the launch site on Central Beach. We will generally be waiting for you on the surf line with a blue rubber duck/tender.
- When taking the tender ride to the yacht from Central Beach in Plettenberg Bay, you could get a bit of a splash, and you will need to go about knee deep into the sea to board.
- The breeze on the water can be cooler than on land, so bring something warm, especially during the sunset cruise.
- Bring along your music when booking the boat exclusively. It can accommodate an ipod or usb.
- No shoes onboard
- Other items you might want to bring along, is a hat, sunscreen, camera, binoculars.
- We have some clothing and a cash bar onboard.
- There are no credit card facilities onboard. Please bring cash, or do an eft beforehand. Banking details are: N van Deventer; Capitec Bank; Savings account; 1221986315; 470010
- Bookings are essential