Only 30 Dr. Evil entries left! Win a Scott!
The “bubble” may have burst on the stage race scene but the Buco Dr Evil Classic is up on entry numbers and these may be the reasons why:
1. Mind-blowing routes through pristine riding terrain – created by the legendary Dr. Evil aka Leon Evans.
Kurland Hotel and Polo Estate host stage 2 and the Cairnbrogie Dairy Farm and its famous routes with coastal views is your home on stage 3.
3. Great goody bags – we have increased our spend on our goody bags! Enter before the 10 August in order to get your perfect customised Dr. Evil Classic body warmer sizing.
4. World class chef Grant Ludski from the Knysna Hollow Boutique Hotel will serve you your registration and lunches on each stage.
5. We have the same crew who all have a background in hospitality and pride themselves on taking care of each rider.
6. DISCOUNTED entry if you enter MANUALLY before the 15th August by contacting Zandile on the button below.
7. Scott Dual Suspension Bicycle valued at R50 000.00 up for grabs as a lucky draw prize.
Tech Zoneoffer technical assistance for the three day stage race and you can contact JP van Zyl or Saretha directly for details at firstname.lastname@example.org to book services.
A full race check for the3 day event will cost R1095.00 and bookings in advance are recommended.