Reduced tariff for tour operators visiting Tsitsikamma GRNP
Registered tour operators bringing international visitors to the Tsitsikamma section of the Garden Route National Park (GRNP) can now pay 50% of the tariff when visiting the park for only four hours.
Management has approved the implementation of the readjustment with immediate effect.
The rest of the visitors pay the full amount as approved and announced last year in November.
These include the CPI (consumer price index) for 2017/2018, hence the increase.
We wish to thank all visitors to national parks. All funds generated from conservation fees are ploughed back into the primary mandate of SA National Parks, which is to oversee the conservation of South Africa’s biodiversity, landscapes, seascapes and associated heritage assets through a system of national parks.
All visitors and tour operators are encouraged to prebook for both day activities as well as overnight visits as the construction of the gate project is under way and is expected to be completed by the end of April this year.
Storms River rest camp (Tsitsikamma)
- SA citizens: adult: R54; child (2-11): R27
- SADC visitors: adult: R108; child: R54
- International visitors: adult: R216; child: R108
Nature’s Valley (Tsitsikamma)
- SA citizens: adult: R48; child (2-11): R24
- SADC visitors: adult: R48; child: R24
- International visitors: adult: R96; child: R48
- SA citizens: adult: R32; child (2-11): R16
- SADC visitors: adult: R64; child: R32
- International visitors: adult: R128; child: R64
Ebb & Flow rest camp (Wilderness)
- SA citizens: adult: R40; child (2-11): R20
- SADC visitors: adult: R80; child: R40
- International visitors: adult: R130; child: R65
* Additional tariffs for activities: www.sanparks.org/parks/garden_route/tourism/tariffs.php.
More info: Tsitsikamma 042 281 1607, Knysna 044 302 5600, Wildernesss 044 877 0046.