How to get to Plett
Plettenberg Bay is located on the Southern Cape coast of South Africa in a region known as the Garden Route.
- From Cape Town, take the N2 east and travel for approximately 500km (6hrs).
- From Port Elizabeth, take the N2 west and travel for approximately 230km (2.5hrs).
- From Johannesburg, take the N1 and N9 south – travel time approximately 11 hrs. Distance approximately 1,150km.
- Fly from Cape Town to Plett with CemAir
- Fly from Johannesburg to Plett with CemAir
- Fly from Johannesburg to George
- Fly from Cape Town to George
- Fly from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth
Contact Plett Airport on +27 (0)44 501 3194
Airport Transfers and Car Hire
- Airport transfer busses are available from George to Plett
- Car hire is available in Port Elizabeth or George to drive to Plett