We offer up-market and comfortable accommodation for discerning guests, who want a relaxing holiday or breakaway. Nestled on a hill overlooking Robberg Beach Front and Nature Reserve, Anchorage Guest House has stunning views from our Guest Deck of Beautiful sunrises in the East over the Indian Ocean and sunsets in the West, overlooking the mountains.
Anchorage Guest House Plettenberg Bay comprises of 5 bedrooms en-suite and fully equipped. Our double volume guest lounge offers comfortable, yet stylish furniture for your relaxation. Attached to these lounges is an indoor braai area and bar facility which leads out to a private area with wooden tables, chairs and umbrellas, overlooking a sparkling pool where guests can relax and soak up the South African sun or cool down in the pool. For Breakfast our guests can choose from a buffet that offers a wide selection of fresh fruit in season, juice, cereals, yoghurt, cold meats, muffins , cheese and toast or a full English breakfast consisting of two fried/poached/scrambled eggs, back bacon, cheese cocktail sausages, fried tomato, toast, all served with butter, apricot and strawberry jam, or one of our special open-faced delicious omelettes.
For our guests’ convenience we offer the following
- Room service daily from 10am – 12pm
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry Services
- Arrange for any dry-cleaning that needs to be done
- Emergency generator in case of any power failures
- Light meals and beverages ordered from our fully equipped kitchen
- Indoor Barbeque Facility
- Gas Barbeque Equipment
- Secure undercover parking facility on premises, with palisade fencing, security lights and remote controlled electric sliding gate
- A pool table and dart boards for use by our guests
- Arrange special dinner requests and barbeques (Advanced arrangements necessary)
- Arrange bookings at the best restaurants in town
- Arrange Car-Hire
- Arrange transport to and from Plettenberg Bay, George and Port Elizabeth Airports
For our guests we also have a special offer, at a reduced rate per person:
- Fishing trip on our fully licenced ski-boat and skipper (minimum 4) with fishing gear and bait included and you may keep your catch and have it deep fried, grilled or frozen for you.
- Cruise within the bay area for +- 2 hrs
- Trip on a Sea-Doo 3 seater 800cc jetski, fully licenced.
- (Weather and sea conditions permiiting)
- Horse trail rides (Pre-Arranged) for +- 1.5 hrs
Our accommodation consists of 5 luxurious rooms en-suite with own entrances and sleeps 2 persons. Standard futures in all our rooms consists of the following:
- Queen size bed with base and comfortable mattress.
- Headboards with bedside tables.
- Bedside lamps.
- Soft linen and specially designed pillows for a good night sleep.
- Double door Build-in cupboards with hangers, shelves and 3 drawers.
- Dressing table with stool, mirrors, drawer, built-in plugs (International )
- Hair Dryer.
- Small kitchenette with kettle, cups & saucers, coffee, tea, sugar, sweetner and milk for that first cup early morning.
- Bar fridge with refreshments.
- 32” Telefunken HD television (6 DSTV channels) with USB plug-in facility should you like to watch a movie from your laptop.
- 3 Speed roof mounted fan.
- A shower with all bathroom amenities which includes antibacterial liquid handwash soap, shower jel, body lotion and airfreshner and equipped with Toilet Friend ventilation systems.
- Waste bins.
- Soft bath towels, hand towels and facecloths.
- Beach towels for swimming pool and beach.
- 1 Beach umbrella.
- 2 Beach chairs.
- Key activated door locks with infrared sensors mounted in room and panic buttons coupled to a siren and Security Company for your safety.
- Rooms 1, 2 and 3 are downstairs with entrances to pool and deck area through sliding doors and stairs.
- Rooms 4 and 5 are upstairs and each have an additional 2 lounge chairs and a coffee table. Sliding doors leading onto a private balcony with 2 garden chairs and table, overlooking Robberg Beach Area and Robberg Nature Reserve completes your magnificent view. Walk from your balcony direct onto deck with steps leading down to the pool area.
- Room 4 can be equipped with an additional single bed if required.
- Room 5 can be equipped with an additional 2 single beds if required.
Terms and Policies
For Terms and Conditions, and Policies, please visit www.anchorageguesthouse.co.za