Self catering forest accommodation between Knysna and Plettenberg Bay
Each unit offers a private splash pool, DSTV, spacious covered entertainment deck & stunning views overlooking the Garden of Eden.
There are 5 architect designed chalets and two restored historical clay-brick cottages, where each piece of where each piece of furniture, chair, table, cupboard, light-fitting, etc has been hand-made by the local community. The chalets are named after indigenous plants & trees, and each offers privacy, tranquility and magnificent views. Each unit has it’s own private splash pool.
There are 2 restored, historical, clay-brick cottages which are semi-detached, but each has a private garden, dining deck, braai and splash pool.
Abundant bird life, magnificent, indigenous trees and fynbos, bushbuck, and even the occasional baboon troupe, live in the forest, and there are wonderful trails to enjoy- with guide if you so wish.
- Private guided forest walks on request.
- Picnic baskets provided to fill with your own special snacks and go exploring. There are lovely walks, and shady areas, streams and bird life to enjoy (also the occasional bushbuck and vervet monkey).
- Laundry facility on request. R80 per bag, speak to Bertha or Lloyd
- Rooms are serviced daily unless otherwise requested.
- DSTV provided in each chalet.
- Private splash pool to each chalet.
- Large entertainment deck, with braai facility.
- Full time porter to assist with baggage to and from chalets.
- Manager on farm next door to assist with any queries / problems.
- Cycling trails (please bring own bikes).
- Children`s playground.
- Art pieces by local artists displayed and for sale.
- Firewood: R 50 per load, speak to Lloyd
- Babysitting (on Request) speak to Bertha & Lloyd