Fynbos Ridge is set amongst fragrant fynbos. There are spectacular mountain views and the property abounds with abundant birdlife. The secluded pool is ideal to relax and unwind, or one can enjoy the many activities in the vicinity forest or coastal hiking trails, glorious beaches, top golf courses, whale watching ocean safaris.
Choose between a luxurious suite in the gracious Cape-style Manor House or a spacious self-catering cottage, newly refurbished with stone bath tubs. Delicious dining and alfresco breakfasts are available, or pick your own salad from the organic vegetable garden.
Fynbos Ridge is 5-star graded with the TGCSA, and is Carbon Neutral Approved.
- One superior luxury bedroom leads onto the patio and has an extra large king-size bed.
- Four luxury bedrooms comprises of 2 bedrooms with 2 x three-quarter beds (either made-up separately or together whichever is preferred) and 2 bedrooms with king-size beds. Two luxury bedrooms have balconies.
- Each bedroom has an overhead fan, towel warmer, bathroom heater, small fridge, iron and board, TV, DVD-Player, wall safe, hairdryer, toiletries, kettle and clock radio.
Fynbos Ridge Cottages consists of 3 secluded Cape country cottages and a 1 bedroomed self-catering studio/apartment. All are fully equipped and serviced on a daily basis.
- Spacious (140 m) 2 bedroom self-catering cottages is fully equipped and offers luxury with privacy.
- The main bedroom has a king-size bed with bathroom en-suite (big stone tubs), the second bedroom, on the opposite side of the cottage, has 2 single beds and a shower room.
- Apart from the tasteful furnishings there are log fires in the lounge and main bedroom for the cooler evenings as well as a private patio with a built-in barbecue.
- Well appointed studio/apartment (70 m) which has a king-size bed, a bathroom with a bath and separate shower, a fully equipped kitchen and a balcony with a barbecue.