Laird’s Lodge, a gracious Cape Dutch homestead, is situated on a 24–acre estate and offers distant mountain views, koi ponds, a secluded pool and veranda’s and courtyards which ensure a truly relaxed stay.
Each of the high–ceilinged elegantly decorated en-suite rooms, convey a feeling of tranquillity and include cushioned comfort, air-conditioning, percale linen and specialised toiletries. Gowns, room safes, telephones and tea and coffee facilities add additional luxuries.
The front lounge with comfortable couches, small library, wood burning fire place, and satellite TV offers an additional area to chill out or enjoy a cup of tea with the decadent cake of the day.
The cognac lounge has a 42″ TV for those important sports events and separate sitting areas to relax after dinner with an aged brandy or whisky.
- Specials may not be combined.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- 50% deposit due on booking confirmation
- Cancellation within 30 days of date of arrival = 50% of reservation total.
- Cancellation within 15 days of date of arrival = 75% of reservation total.
- Cancellation within 7 days of date of arrival = 100% of reservation total.
- No Shows or departures prior to scheduled date will incur 100% of the reservation total.
- Refunds & waivers. At the sole discretion of management.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights – from 23th December to 5th January both dates inclusive.
- Single persons pay full double room tariff – from 23th December to 5th January, both dates inclusive.
- No check–in or check out will be accepted on Christmas or New Years Day.