Quietly situated amongst large colourful lily ponds and indigenous forests, Lily Pond is renowned for its design, tranquility, creative cuisine and relaxing ambiance.
This “Afro Zen” style Country Retreat is ideally situated to explore Tsitsikamma National Park and close to Nature’s Valley beach and lagoon.
Enjoy abundant birdlife, forest trails and spectacular views of the beautiful lily ponds from individually decorated rooms with wooden decks.
Good food sets the scene, Lily Pond’s chef’s culinary skills are not to be missed. Large salt water pool. Heated Jacuzzi.
Cruise The Crags attractions include Monkeyland , Birds of Eden, Tenikwa , Elephant Sanctuary. Whale & dolphin watching, golf-courses and Storms River Tree Top Canopy nearby.
A 2½ hour drive from Port Elizabeth and Addo.
Dutch and German spoken.
- Rates are based on payment by bank transfer, or credit card (Visa & Mastercard). if credit card payments are required by Tour Operators 3% is deducted off the commission.
- Provisional bookings and confirmations only in writing (fax or email) and full payment 21 days prior to arrival or otherwise agreed.
- Full English/Continental breakfast included.
- Dinner (optional) is served, but booking for dinner on day of arrival is essential.
- Single rate supplement +50% (between 15.12.-15.01. 100% supplement)
- Regret no children under 12 years.
For special arrangements, weddings, honeymoon packages, events or dinners please call Tony or Maria or Carol.