Located in the heart of Plettenberg Bay, one of South Africa’s most loved coastal towns, The Old Rectory is an immaculately restored national monument built in 1777 and reimagined into an intimate boutique hotel.
With only 18 luxury suites and only a short stroll from the beach, you can expect a personal, world-class experience with plenty to see and do including a spa, in-house restaurant and sparkling pool.
AT A GLANCE
- HISTORICAL RESTORATION | Charming heritage site
- IN THE HEART OF PLETT | Position, position, position…
- STROLL TO THE BEACH | Pristine beaches on your doorstep
- PERSONAL TREATMENT | This boutique gem has only 18 luxurious suites
- SET THE PACE | Choose to chill or hit the town
- PRIVATE SANCTUARY | Exclusive restaurant ensures you won’t have to leave
RESERVE YOUR STAY
Book your stay, with a loved one or your whole family, and explore this special part of the Garden Route.