Discover the diverse beauty of the Garden Route beyond the obvious with the informed and experienced direction of tour guide Glen Witte, the owner of Mermaids Beach House.
Whether you are a nature, birding or sport enthusiast, Glen will compile the perfect package to suit your particular needs and interests. His wide knowledge of, and interest in flora, fauna and local history will ensure an informed, fascinating and unforgettable tour.
- Forest walks into the indigenous forests of Harkerville, Nature’s Valley and Knysna.
- Guided hikes around the Robberg Peninsula, Plettenberg Bay.
- Guided cycling through the Harkerville and Knysna Forests.
- Birding excursions on the Garden Route and beyond.
- Golfing experiences at world-class golf courses along the Garden Route.
- Major attractions guided tours between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.
- Game viewing drives within the region.
- Multi-lingual guiding in English, Afrikaans, German and Flemish
Registered with the Field Guides Association of Southern Africa (FGASA) and the national Department of Environment and Tourism (DEAT), Glen also has a Cape Wine Academy certificate, is a regular golfer and enjoys cycling, swimming, body-surfing and snorkeling.