GLIDE HIGH ABOVE THE TREETOPS AND GORGE FLOOR
Our Knysna Zipline has especially been designed and installed to enhance the natural beauty of the Kranshoek Sanparks picnic site. The ziplines are some of the longest you will experience and definitely not for someone with a fear of heights. Extremely long cables crisscross the gorge at the picnic site and with heights of over 200 meters, it will certainly be a memorable experience.
* No children under 8 years will be allowed to participate.
* No PREGNANT women.
* No heart conditions or physical disability.
* No person over the 120kg weight limit.
* We have a number of staircases and walkways between the ziplines
* If you are unsure of your condition please consult your GP
* you can also bring a small bag to take your phone or camera with – please ensure its a bag that will not get lost while ziplining and that it can be secured to your body.
* You should not have a fear of Heights – if the tour starts and you are not able to start the tour, you will have to walk back to the base.
* You should not have any heart conditions or physical disability or high blood pressure – consult your GP if unsure.
* Comfortable clothing.
* No skirts or dresses
* No Loose Items that might fall from the cables into the forest as we cannot retrieve items from the dense forest.
* The guides will assist you to ensure you have a memorable experience.