Plett Beach Activation Application
- The only beach available for seasonal commercial and corporate promotional activations is Central Beach, due to availability of access space, Blue Flag status, and preservation of pristine beach environments.
- Low impact, low key activations such as small weddings, yoga and secret sunrise gatherings may be accommodated on other beaches on assessment of the application.
- The application process is managed by the Plett Tourism Association and the Bitou Municipality beach management department.
- A fee structure as laid out below is applicable and payable in advance, invoiced by the Plett Tourism Association.
- You will be placed on the calendar of events for the season. You may place a poster on the Plett Tourism Gig Guide. Advertising is an additional charge and rates will be supplied on application.
- No glass or alcohol is permitted on the beaches as entrenched by Bitou Municipal by-law.
- Event applications are differentiated from this process and different criteria apply.
The fee includes use of the 7 x 10 m wooden deck on Central Beach, four double parking bays, and access to the electrical box with pre-loaded electricity supply.
The fee includes a listing on the season event calendar on the Plett Tourism website, various digital platforms and print publications. You may place a poster on the Plett Tourism Gig Guide.
10 DECEMBER TO 10 JANUARY – PEAK SEASON
- Exclusivity daily rate: R15,000.00 excluding VAT
- Non-exclusive daily rate for 1 – 3 days: R7, 500.00 excluding VAT
- Non-exclusive daily rate for more than 3 days: R5,000.00 excluding VAT
OTHER GOVERNMENT SCHOOL HOLIDAY PERIODS AND EASTER WEEKEND
- Exclusive daily rate: R7,500 excluding VAT
- Non-exclusive daily rate for 1 – 3 days: R3,500.00 excluding VAT
- Non-exclusive daily rate for more than 3 days: R2,500.00 excluding VAT