Decontamination of high risk Plett areas with F10SC has begun
Early this morning a team started to disinfect high risk areas in Plett against possible infection from the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic.
They are using a substance that is a multi-purpose broad spectrum preparation; effective against bacteria, fungi, viruses and spores as a topical application to prevent and treat respiratory diseases. It is also safe to be used for nasal and sinus flushing, as a wound irrigating and skin decontamination solution.
The official name is ‘F10SC Disinfectant’ and is available from Health and Hygiene (Pty) Ltd in South Africa. The fogging process provides deep cleaning and surface cleaning of the areas, and the effects to neutralize the germs can last up to 30 days.
The areas earmarked for spraying and/or fogging are:
- Market Square
- Main Road, Taxi Rank, Shelter.
- Main Beach walkway and toilets
- Robberg KwikSpar parking area and surroundings.
- Kranshoek / Taxi area and community center.
- Kwanokuthula Taxi Rank and Taxis provided by Taxi owners!
- Kwanokuthula Clinic / Home affairs / SAPS / New Horizons / Bossiesgif / Qloweni
- Industrial area
- Wittedrift/ Green Valley clinic
- Crags Taxi Rank and community hall