The new kid on the Easter weekend block of events. The event will test the top athletes but with each distance being very doable for the weekend warrior and the relay teams.
Date: 4 April 2021
Time: Register from 08h00 | Start 09h30
Venue: Redford Forestry Station (End of Redford Rd, The Crags)
Distances: Ride 13km – Run 5km – Ride 13km
Entry Fee: R300 – no under 12s
- The mountain bike ride will be split in two by a 5km trail run.
- The run will have a solid climb in it with a mixture of single track, scrambling and forestry jeep tracks.
- The rides will as always with the BUCO Adventure Weekend take you on some never-ridden paths as well as some familiar tracks.
- The transition area will be large enough to park your car and use your vehicle as a transition base or put up a gazebo for your team.
- The race will be hosted in the MTO plantations at the end of Redford Road. There will be limited facilities and this event is all about you, the athlete.
- Individual Men and Women – Full Course
- Pairs Men and Women – Full Course
- Relay Men, Women, Mixed – Full Course
- No Helmet – No Ride!
- No water points on route
Enter online at www.entrytickets.net or call 082 925 7885.