Join the Muddy Foot Adventures Team for a great nighttime experience. All COVID protocols will be followed. This event is about the routes and experiencing the night not the nightlife.
We ask everyone to act responsibly and come and run and get home before the curfew boogyman.
Date: 27 March 2021
Venue: ROYSTON FARMS , GATE 3 N2 THE CRAGS
Time: 18h30 – 21h00
Get to experience the true magic of running at night on two a well-marked route. ROOST and their food truck will be there to fill the food gap. There will be two routes of approximately 5 and 11 km. As always, we will have our trusty sweeps to make sure that you are not left behind in the forest all night.
Running at night opens a whole new world to runners. One gets into the zone of your headlight, with limited visibility your other senses sharpen and bring you back closer to nature than ever. We will have some lucky draw prizes but no prize giving.
- Distance: Approx 10km / 5km
- Price is Seniors: R120pp / R75pp (on the day entry R150/R100)
- Juniors: R100pp/ R50 ( on the day R120/ 80 )
- Start: 19h30 (Registration: from 18h30, Briefing 19h15)
- MASK for all public areas
- Torch or Head Light
- Cell phone with airtime
- Suggested gear – Wind Breaker