Imagine trying to avoid unemployment, following your dreams by investing three or more years of your life to get a qualification and you find yourself in a position of being unemployed, and not celebrated for your achievement.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown announced by the President of South Africa, Higher Institutions have approved virtual graduation for 2020&2021 AY.
While sadly we cannot celebrate in person because of COVID-19 safety concerns, each graduate can mark a milestone occasion in his or her own home-grown way.
That is why NBPhotography is bringing you a celebration at Barrington’s. We invite graduates from any higher institution who could not celebrate this milestone.
Date: 02 Oct 2021
Time: 12:00 PM to 03:30 PM
In previous virtual seasons, we have seen graduates:
- Conduct their own makeshift capping ceremonies in their homes and gardens.
- Dress to the nines and strike celebratory pose.
- Hire graduation attire to capture those all-important milestones.
- Celebrate over a meal and a toast their success, and
- Turn up the volume to party safely with loved ones.
The planned approach that will be implemented for this initiative:
- Photobooth with graduation attire
- Meals and a Toast supplied by our local chef and local outlet.
- Honorable guest speakers.
- Mental Health and Youth unemployment talk.
- A vehicle escort from point A to Point B.
- Local and National radio station to broadcast the initiative.
- Short film for the celebration for our YouTube page worth 1.85K and a maximum of 491K viewers.
- A proper graduation celebration for those who never got the chance to celebrate this milestone.
- A great contribution to our Plett economy.
- Plettenberg Bay recognition as the finest tourism towns in our country.
- Youth Involvement of local businesses and our municipality.
For more information please contact:
Cellphone: 062 680 9022
Nkosekhaya Moses Maqhashu