Choose your personal 5
from over 30 Plett adventures on offer
The boss of adventure destinations, Plettenberg Bay, is bringing out the big guns for a season of adventure in nature: brace yourself for the Plett HIGH FIVE, the best excuse to head to Plett from 21 – 28 September 2019.
Plett is the cross-country of adventure destinations in South Africa, arguably the world. With more than 30 adventures across the region, from the forests of Harkerville to the mountains of Tsitsikamma, Plett is the ultimate base camp from which to tackle the toughest, most insane adventures to be found.
Canyoning, abseiling, zip-lining, scuba and sky-diving, swimming with seals, quad biking, blackwater tubing and, of course, leaping off the world’s highest bungy bridge provide endless exhilaration in the exquisite wilderness of Plett.
Throttle down with a select mix of unforgettable activities to balance out the thrill: horse and hiking trails, stand-up paddling, kayaking, surfing, deep-sea angling, marine safaris and animal sanctuaries.
|WHAT is Plett HIGH FIVE?||WHEN is Plett HIGH FIVE?||WHERE is Plett HIGH FIVE?||WHO is Plett HIGH FIVE?||WHY Plett HIGH FIVE?|
|A week of extreme adventure and leisure activities in Plettenberg Bay, with a 20% discount price tag.||21 – 28 September in the middle of official whale season – yes, bring the family!||Plettenberg Bay, where else? The hub will be where the planning takes place, the rest is out in the blue and green!||Plett Tourism and the coolest, most extreme individuals will bring together like-minded souls to tailor-make their own adventure package.||Why not? Plett has the goods when you want to ramp up the extreme or throttle down for a super-chill.|
Choose from the following exciting activities to make up your Plett HIGH FIVE:
Registration and Booking Information
Yes, it’s essential to register
The registration ticket with its unique order number, is needed to claim your discounts. Register on-line for Plett HIGH FIVE to participate in the whopping 20% discounts for a saving of up to R1500 on your handpicked selection of 5 activities in Plett from 21 to 28 September 2019, and discounted accommodation for a 3-night stay.
How to register:
Register below and get fantastic value for your R100, which includes:
- discounts of 20% on your 5 selected activities from 21 to 28 September
- discount of 20% on your accommodation for a 3-night stay
- a goody bag with sponsor gifts
- a Plett value-add voucher booklet including shuttles, restaurants and more
- your exclusive Plett HIGH FIVE wristband. Add a free bespoke branded bead to your wrist as you complete each of your 5 adventures, a one-of-a-kind collectible, to remind you forever of that Plett feeling!
How to book your 5 adventures:
On arrival in Plett, armed with your registration details, go to the Plett Adventure Hub (open from 21 to 28 September from 10am to 7pm (4pm on Sunday) daily) at Melvilles Corner to browse, plan and book your adventures directly with the Plett HIGH FIVE operators, using credit card or cash.
- You need your registration ticket handy to claim your discounts when booking and to collect your goodies.
- At the Hub, take some time to browse, plan and book your personalized adventure schedule and chat to our local adventure icons.
- Use the list of Plett taxis and shuttles posted at the Hub to book your ride.
- Check your Plett Value Add booklet for kickass deals on meals, wheels and sundowners-with-a-view.
- Your exclusive Plett HIGH FIVE wristband is a one-of-a-kind collectable, to remind you forever of that Plett feeling!
Camping, backpackers or hotels – we’ve got you billeted
After an amped, diehard day, surrender to hot showers and down duvets with Plett HIGH FIVE accommodation partners.
The registration ticket is required to retrieve a discount on a minimum stay of 3 nights. Pick to suit your style from the accommodation list.