This year, the Ocean Challenge will take place over 2 days hosting 8 events! Come and experience the magic and join our tribe of participants in what promises to be loads of fun in the sun!
- Online entries will close at midnight on the night of the 25 December 2018
- Entrants who are travelling from out of Plett can collect their goods on the morning of the event – please to collect one hour before the events start
Set up your Support-A-Star profile here and raise funds for our special needs children while undertaking your challenge – your friends and family can be part of the magic by supporting your fundraiser! The brightest stars shine for the benefit of others.
THURSDAY 27 DECEMBER – Central Beach, Plettenberg Bay
- 6.30am: 10km road and beach run – Longstone Park
- 7.30am: 15 km Surf Ski Single/Double – Central Beach
- 8.30am: Fun Beach Walk
- 9.00am: 1 Mile Ocean Swim – Central Beach
28 DECEMBER – Kurland Estate, The Crags
- 7am: 10km Trail Run
- 7.30am: 6km Trail Run
- 8.30am: 25km MTB Ride
- 10.30am: Kids of Steel (swim/run age 6-12 years)
For full event details and to enter, please visit entrytickets.net/sabrina
Presented by Discovery