Come and explore an exciting new route in Plettenberg Bay – the new Harkerville Hop meander, conveniently located between Plett and Knysna on the N2.
So many interesting places to explore. Including stay at a selection of unique places, eat at our farm-to-table and other fabulous locations and come play and experiences our popular outdoor activities – each location tucked within our famous Garden Route escapes including fynbos, flora, and the lush forests in Harkerville. All of this just a few minutes from central Plett.
Enjoy a birder’s paradise while exploring our green forests, a trail blazer’s bucket list with our ancient indigenous trees and our beautiful mountain views, and a child’s dream with fun animal and adventure activities.
We hope to share our map with you soon, but for now please ‘meander’ our list of the more popular attractions to explore during your tour of Harkerville Hop:
- Adventure activities – zip lining, forest walks, water park, foraging, cycling and hiking trails
- Animal attractions – elephants, wolves, waterbirds and raptors
- Boutique shopping – The Heath complex
- Farmers Market – every Saturday enjoy the Harkerville Farmers’ & Craft Market
- Local product tours – decadent chocolate, cheese, bread, organic fruit and vegetables