MEMBERS AND ASSOCIATE MEMBERS OF PLETT TOURISM AND INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THE AGM AT THE WHITEHOUSE THEATRE VENUE, ON 28 AUGUST AT 12h00 – 14h00.
The AGM will review Plett Tourism’s past activities, and table its future activities, strategic challenges and proposed way forward.
This is a particularly important AGM as a new Tourism Board will be voted in. Members will be asked to cast their vote or sign a Proxy Form should he/she not be available to attend.
2. Attendance Register and Proxies
5. Confirmation of Previous Minutes
6. Matters Arising
7. Presentation and adoption of Chairman’s Annual
9. Presentation and approval of Annual Accounts
10. Voting in of board members
11. Any Other Business
12. Date of Next Meeting
Please RSVP to the Plett Tourism office on 044 533 4065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tea and coffee will be served.