Due to unforeseen circumstances, the decontamination of the town and the ‘fogging’ exercise has been postponed until after the 21 day lockdown as requested by the Bitou Municipality.
The supplies have been purchased and we are ready to put the dedicated team into action as soon as possible. Please trust that we will follow through with this project and will advise regarding a new date as soon as it is confirmed.
All the best to you and your loved-ones as we fight the spread of COVID-19.
We are #OnePlett.
CEO Plett Tourism