Eden Shuttle is a personalised transport and tour service in the heart of the Garden Route, catering for traveling business people, families, local and international tourists, the elderly and area locals.
Sit back and enjoy a comfortable ride in a luxury 8-seater vehicle, with owner-driver and area expert, Muller Terblanche. Muller is passionate about the Garden Route and has built up an extensive knowledge base about the area and its attractions.
- airport transfers (George and Plettenberg Bay)
- wine tours along Plettenberg Bay’s growing wine route
- golf tours visiting the area’s prestigious championship courses
- day hikes exploring Knysna and Plettenberg Bay’s Robberg
- multi-day hikes along the Otter, Tsitsikamma and Outeniqua trails
- mini tours, including local hot spots and tourist
- attractions (e.g Buffalo Bay, Knysna Heads, Knysna
- Waterfront, Knysna Elephant Park and the Garden of Eden)
- short ‘A to B’ rides for Knysna locals in need of transport, as well as late-night pick-ups for those who’d prefer not to drive after a night out
Eden Shuttle is a hybrid between your traditional shuttle service or taxi and a knowledgeable tour guide – offering passengers the best of both worlds at competitive rates.
Our competitive rates are calculated based on the number of passengers, length of trip and time of day. Contact us today for a trip tailor made to your specific needs!
“One of the best shuttles in south Africa. Perfect timing and comfortable ride with great conversation. I highly recommend Eden Shuttle!”
“Eden Shuttle is wonderful! Muller’s communication was excellent and he was very punctual in his replies. His service was polite and professional,
and he was willing to go over and above!”
“Eden Shuttle comes highly recommended! Muller went out of his way late on a Sunday afternoon to take us back to our car after a three day hike!
What a wonderful, pleasant person to have looked after us being exhausted, hungry, and very dirty.”