Plett HIGH FIVE
Choose your personal 5
from over 30 Plett adventures on offer
COME, SEE AND CONQUER
The boss of adventure destinations, Plettenberg Bay, is bringing out the big guns for a season of adventure in nature: brace yourself for the Plett HIGH FIVE, the best excuse to head to Plett from 23 – 29 September 2019.
Plett is the cross-country of adventure destinations in South Africa, arguably the world. With more than 30 adventures across the region, from the forests of Harkerville to the mountains of Tsitsikamma, Plett is the ultimate base camp from which to tackle the toughest, most insane adventures to be found.
Canyoning, abseiling, zip-lining, scuba and sky-diving, swimming with seals, quad biking, blackwater tubing and, of course, leaping off the world’s highest bungy bridge provide endless exhilaration in the exquisite wilderness of Plett.
Throttle down with a select mix of unforgettable activities to balance out the thrill: horse and hiking trails, stand-up paddling, kayaking, surfing, deep-sea angling, marine safaris and animal sanctuaries.
Ramp it up or throttle down; are you ready to take on your Plett HIGH FIVE?
Choose from the following exciting activities to make up your Plett HIGH FIVE:
AfriAbseil | Africanyon | Bloukrans Bungy | Boschrivier Farm and Stables | Cape Kayak Camino | Champagne Cruise & Standup Paddle Boarding | Green ‘n Fresh Adventures | Hog Hollow Horse Trails | Monkeyland, Birds of Eden & Jukani Wildlife Sanctuary | Ocean Sailing Charters | Offshore Adventures | Stormsriver Adventures | Tsitsikamma Blackwater Tubing | Tsitsikamma Canopy, Woodcutters Journey, Falls | Untouched Adventures | Walk & Explore Plett & Garden Route | Walk + Nature Adventure Co. | Ingwe Forest Adventures
Registration and Booking Information
Yes, it’s essential to register
The registration ticket with its unique order number, is needed to claim your discounts. Register on-line for Plett HIGH FIVE to participate in the whopping 20% discounts for a saving of up to R1500 on your handpicked selection of 5 activities in Plett from 23 to 29 September 2019, and discounted accommodation for a 3-night stay.
How to register:
Simply click through to the registration site at the bottom of this page. The registration fee of R250 includes:
- discounts of 20% on your 5 selected activities from 23 to 29 September
- discount of 20% on your accommodation for a 3-night stay
- a goody bag with sponsor gifts
- a Plett value-add voucher booklet including shuttles, restaurants and more
- your exclusive Plett HIGH FIVE leather wristband. Add a free bespoke branded bead to your wrist as you complete each of your 5 adventures, a one-of-a-kind collectable, to remind you forever of that Plett feeling!
- entry into the competition to stand a chance to win an all expenses paid Plett HIGH FIVE package for two.
How to book your 5 adventures:
On arrival in Plett, armed with your registration details, go to the Plett Adventure Hub at Melvilles Corner to browse, plan and book your adventures directly with the Plett HIGH FIVE operators, using credit card or cash.
- You need your registration ticket handy to claim your discounts when booking and to collect your goodies.
- At the Hub, take some time to browse, plan and book your personalized adventure schedule, chat to our local adventure icons and grab a bite from the food truck.
- Use the list of Plett taxis and shuttles posted at the Hub to book your ride.
- Check your Plett Value Add booklet for kickass deals on meals, wheels and sundowners-with-a-view.
- Your exclusive Plett HIGH FIVE wristband is a one-of-a-kind collectable, to remind you forever of that Plett feeling!
- Go to the Plettenberg Bay Tourism Facebook page for details of the photo comp, go-pro, snap and enter.
Camping, backpackers or hotels – we’ve got you billeted
After an amped, diehard day, surrender to hot showers and down duvets with Plett HIGH FIVE accommodation partners.
The registration ticket is required to retrieve a discount on a minimum stay of 3 nights. Pick to suit your style from the accommodation list.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILING LIST
Keep up to date with the latest news and updates in the run up to the event: