Plettenberg Bay is located on the Southern Cape coast of South Africa in a region known as the Garden Route.
- From Cape Town, take the N2 east and travel for approximately 500km (6hrs).
- From Port Elizabeth, take the N2 west and travel for approximately 230km (2.5hrs).
- From Johannesburg, take the N1 and N9 south – travel time approximately 11 hrs. Distance approximately 1,150km.
- Fly from Cape Town to Plett with CemAir
- Fly from Johannesburg to Plett with CemAir
- Fly from Johannesburg to George with SAA, SA Airlink, Kulula or Mango
- Fly from Cape Town to George with SAA, SA Airlink, Kulula or Mango
- Fly from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth with SAA, SA Airlink, Kulula or Mango
Contact Plett Airport on +27 (0)44 501 3194
Airport Transfers and Car Hire
- Airport transfer busses are available from George to Plett
- Car hire is available in Port Elizabeth or George to drive to Plett
Fly or drive from Johannesburg to Plett
Fly or drive from Cape Town to Plett
Fly to PE, then drive to Plett